Alfredo Chicken Casserole
- 8-ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup full-fat milk
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese*
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 small sweet onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 16-ounce bag frozen cauliflower florets
- 10-ounce bag frozen spinach*
- 2½ cups cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°, lightly oil a 9×13 glass baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese, milk, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, garlic, and basil till mixed.
Stir in onion, cauliflower, spinach and chicken.
Scrape into prepared baking dish, packing in and smoothing out.
Top with remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
Bake 50 50 minutes, in center of oven. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.
*For the Parmesan cheese you can use fresh grated or use the green can type. Either one works fine. Buy the loose pack spinach, rather than the compressed box style.