Tart and sweet, chewy. This satisfies fall cookie cravings in so many ways.
Cranberry Coconut Macaroons
- 1 cup washed and finely chopped fresh cranberries
- 14-ounce bag shredded sweetened coconut
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 325°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, until well combined.
Using a disher or ice cream scoop, drop onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden on the edges.
Let cool fully on trays.
Store tightly sealed, can be frozen.
About 18 macaroons.