Coconut Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream
- 5 medium bananas, ripe, cut into coins and frozen
- 1 cup dark sweet cherries, pitted, and frozen
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk (canned or refrigerated)
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
Add bananas, cherries and vanilla to a food processor bowl. Process on high, until chopped up. Add in milk, process on high until it turns smooth. Pulse in chocolate chips.
Transfer to an ice cream storage container, seal tightly and freeze for a few hours before serving.
For the coconut milk, use what you like. Canned will give a rich texture, however refrigerated coconut milk beverage works fine.